CISO as a Service
Get professional services from EthicalHat’s Virtual CISO (Chief Information Security Officers)
Maintaining an Information Security System can be a lot of work, which is why many businesses employ Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) to take charge of this responsibility. Unfortunately, hiring a full-time CISO can be very expensive, which may make it a less-than-optimal choice for small or new companies that are already overburdened with the many expenses and worries of maintaining a successful business.
Businesses that do not require or cannot afford a full-time CISO can sign up for EthicalHat’s CISO-as-a-Service or Virtual CISO offering. As seasoned professionals within the cybersecurity industry, our personnel have an abundance of real-life experience performing threat monitoring, risk analysis, vulnerability assessment, and many other functions often carried out by a CISO. They also have access to a wide network of other cybersecurity professionals whom they can consult when needed, allowing them to cater to your business’s unique security needs promptly and effectively.
Benefits of Vitual CISO Service
As part of the service, our Virtual CISO team will help you with the following services
Developing a security roadmap
- Developing remote and hybrid security teams
- Reviewing and optimizing policies and procedures
- Reviewing security architecture, configurations, and code
- Ensuring compliance with mandated and recommended security standards
- Submitting periodic reports on operational security
- Monitoring, investigating and responding to security incidents
- Administering and implementing an Information Security Management System
- Conducting risk assessment
- Conducting periodic vulnerability assessments
- Researching industry trends
- Advising the C-Suite on security matters
- Providing flexible services based on your business needs
- Building a team to perform 24/7 monitoring
- Providing prompt and reliable telephone and email support for security-related matters etc..