Maintaining an Information Security System can be a lot of work, which is why many businesses employ Chief Information Security Officers to take charge of this responsibility. Unfortunately, hiring a full-time CISO can be very expensive, which may make it a less-than-optimal choice for small or new companies that are already overburdened with the many expenses and worries of maintaining a successful business.
That is why EthicalHat offers CISO As A Service. Businesses that do not require or cannot afford a full-time CISO can use EthicalHat’s own highly professional Cyber Security personnel to fill the CISO role within their organization. As professionals within the Cyber Security business, our personnel have an abundance of real-life experience performing threat monitoring, risk analysis, vulnerability assessment, and many other functions often carried out by a CISO. They also have access to a wide network of other Cyber Security professionals that they can consult when needed, allowing them to cater to your business’s unique security needs promptly and thoroughly.
Companies that utilize this service include, but not limited to:
- Start-ups and fast growing companies who lack resources, time, and money.
- Organizations in transition from one CISO to the next.
- Small and Medium businesses who are developing a security program and infrastructure.
- Companies looking for guidance on an interim basis to support the CISO, similar to the role that a Deputy CISO has.
CISO-as-a-Service is a cost effective measure that organisations can take to utilize and leverage there pre-existing talent while not maintaining a full-time CISO on premise.For companies that have recently hired a CISO, this could be a great opportunity to utilize a service like this on site or virtually do aid in defining product road map and strategy. This is especially beneficial for executives where this may be there first CISO role and exposure into the C-Suite as not allsecurity practitioners have prior experience at this level.
How EthicalHat can effect your bottom line through CISO As A Service?
- Converge IT/OT
- Streamline processes, functions, and capabilities
- Develop strategic plans for success
- Create a presence in the boardroom
- Build a network that is a cost saver and revenue driver
- Raise the importance of security awareness