The COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) Framework is “an IT governance framework and supporting toolset that allows managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.” It was created by the global nonprofit association – ISACA – earlier known as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, and includes five processes that link business and IT goals. In addition to helping businesses make IT processes easier to implement and more agile, COBIT also helps them with regulatory compliance and ties in with COSO, ITIL, BiSL, ISO 27000, CMMI, TOGAF, and PMBOK.
How EthicalHat can help you with COBIT implementation
Some of our COBIT-related services are:
- Implementation of the COBIT Framework
- Gap Analysis and Assessment based on COBIT
- Training sessions focused on:
- IT management best practices included in the Framework
- Aligning COBIT implementation with meeting compliance requirements of other similar frameworks
- Following the COBIT 5 Process Capability Model
- IT Governance, security audits and risk assessments based on COBIT
- Creating COBIT-based IT security baselines
Why use the COBIT Framework
- Meet your business goals in alignment with your IT goals
- Improve your IT Governance
- Use your IT resources more effectively
- Follow and implement evolving IT best practices.
- Meet IT and cybersecurity regulation compliance requirements
- Monitor and evaluate IT expenditure with greater precision
We offer a range of COBIT-related advisory services, each of which can be customized based on your specific requirements. We start with understanding your business and IT environments and goals, and create a comprehensive plan to meet your individual needs. Our certified network and IT security experts have years of experience working with COBIT best practices and can help you achieve your IT Governance and security goals smoothly and efficiently.