EthicalHat has an immediate job opportunity for an experienced Security Operations Center Manager with a
strong background in security. This position has high visibility and is directly accountable for the effective and efficient management of the Security Operations Center (SOC). The SOC Manager will manage day-to-day
activities in the Global Security Operations Center and oversee, monitor, and guide the daily job performance of
- Direct the functions, processes, and operations of the SOC and ensures policies and procedures are followed.
- Lead the 24×7 operations of the SOC to ensure optimal identification / resolution of security incidents and enhance client security.
- Managing the SOC team and shift scheduling.
- Ensure SLA compliances, process adherence, process improvement to meet operational objectives.
- Manage the collection, documentation and research of security incidents received via the SOC.
- Providing CISO/Senior Management with a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment.
- Develop and maintain an incident response management program that includes incident detection, analysis, containment, eradication, recovery and chain of evidence / forensic artefacts required for additional investigations.
- Ability to work directly with customers to ensure not only resolution management but also customer satisfaction.
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Management.
- Manage the process improvement program for SOC processes.
- Conduct scheduled and ad hoc training exercises to ensure staff are current with the latest threats and incident response techniques.
- Provide direction, leadership and management of SOC personnel.
- Establish performance goals and priorities.
- Administer performance reviews for SOC personnel.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 4+ Years experience of handling SOC.
- 10+ years experience of Security Operations management, incident response, SOC
- Good experience of SIEM concepts and hands on experience on tolls such as LogRhythm, Sourcefire, Cisco AMP.
- Expertise and experience in security operational services: unified threat management, anti-virus, SIEM, DDOS / DOS, threat and vulnerability management, cyber investigations, and cyber security forensic investigations.
- Advanced knowledge of best practice standards and procedures regarding information systems applications security, data security, and infrastructure security.
- Strong time management and leadership skills.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of networking and security fundamentals.
- Ability to prioritise and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality.
|Job Category||Security, SOC, SOC Manager|
|Company||EthicalHat Cyber Security Pvt. Ltd.|