• Proven understanding of TCP/IP networking, SNMP, UNIX/Linux/Windows Server OS, HTTP/HTTPS, SMB, NFS, SMTP, IMAP, SSH, SSL, DNS, NTP, and Microsoft office products preferred.
• 1-3 years’ experience in a technical or operations support environment
• Expertise with one or more of the following tools: Solarwind Orion, Nagios, AppDynamics, Splunk, etc.
• Confirms and troubleshoots all alerts from remote monitoring tools and works to resolve all L1 issues related with network infrastructure, hardware and applications.
• Monitors, resolves, and/or manages all incoming operations incidents and is responsible for resolving or prioritizing any unresolved issues and escalating to the appropriate on-call staff so the ticket can be closed in a timely manner.
• Communicates all outages to Team Lead within SLA parameters
• Work with one or more engineers, database administrators, system administrators and others to facilitate and promote the application of an Agile framework as individual contributor.
• Assists management by providing integration of new applications into the build and deployment framework
• Aggressively follows up with appropriate personnel for ticket resolution and information updating so ticket can be closed in a timely manner
• Proofing, recommending, and implementing patches, replacements or upgrades as directed to current NOC monitoring and software tools.
• Intermediate Linux scripting skills for system maintenance automation tasks
• Experience working in high pressure, dynamic, 24/7/365 environments
• Proven understanding of the following concepts: TCP/IP networking, SNMP, UNIX/Linux/Windows Server OS, HTTP/HTTPS, SMB, NFS, SMTP, IMAP, SSH, SSL, DNS, NTP, Proven ability to troubleshoot large, complex systems
• Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP) and load balancing concepts using F5 or Netscaler technology
• Medium level scripting skills in Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP, with a focus on automation and orchestration of operational support activities
• An understanding of Load Balancer configurations and utilization
• Application support and Deployment experience using tools such as SCCM, Puppet, etc.
• Experience with monitoring fundamentals such as SNMP, including Splunk to visualize performance data
• Effectively communicates technical issues in clearly understandable English in a non-technical manner and engage with globally distributed team of technically diverse individuals is mandatory
• Has a clear understanding of networking concepts
• Has a clear understanding and practical knowledge of DNS, WINS and Bind
• Server Security and Hardening experience is a plus
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or Networking
• Any certifications are a plus
*Similar or equivalent disciplines will apply
• Customer focus
• Problem solving
• Technical/Job Competence
• Personal Effectiveness
• Relationship Building
• Willingness to learn
EthicalHat is a global technology and services company with offices in Baltimore, Maryland, USA and Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The foundation of the company is based off of three principles: People, Process, and Technology. EthicalHat operates primarily within the disciplines of cyber security which include, but not limited to; information risk management, security analytics, cloud security, mobile security, etc… Our primary function to C-Suite executives within the public/private sectors is to provide technical services, vendor agnostic products, deliver full product implementations, remote MSP and support services via our network and security operations center. To learn more about how you can join a dedicated and hardworking team of cyber security professionals in India’s technology center visit our career’s page at www.ethicalhat.com.
Please Note: EthicalHat Inc., EthicalHat Cyber Security Private Limited and all its divisions are an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Network, Network Operations Center|
|Company||EthicalHat Cyber Security Pvt. Ltd.|