- Lead the analysis and investigation of information security events (IDS/DLP/SIEM/etc.) in a 24X7 SOC environment to immediately detect, verify, and respond swiftly to cyber threats, and remove false positive.
- Serve as a technical point of escalation and provide mentoring for L1 Security Operations Center (SOC) analysts.
- Responsible for investigating incidents, analysing attack methods, researching new defense techniques and tools, developing security policy, and documenting procedures for SOC.
- Maintain baselines for secure configuration and operations
- Malware analysis and other attack analysis to extract indicators of compromise. Perform data security event correlation between various systems.
- Prepare reports, summaries, and other forms of communication that may be both internal and client facing.
- Maintain familiarity with industry trends and security best practices.
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Tech / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and 3- 4 years’ work experience in a relevant role, i.e. SOC Analyst, Incident Response, Cybersecurity Threat Analyst
- Attention to detail in conducting analysis combined with an ability to accurately record full documentation in support of their work.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Experience with event analysis leveraging below mentioned tools
- Sourcefire IPS/ IDS
- Cisco AMP
- Digital Guardian (DLP)
- Cisco IronPort
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
|Company||EthicalHat Cyber Security Pvt. Ltd.|