- Responsible for working in a 24×7 SOC environment.
- Provide analysis and trending of security events, alarms and information from a large number of security and network devices.
- Perform real-time monitoring, security incident handling, investigation, analysis, reporting and escalations of security events from multiple log sources through LogRhythm.
- Provide Incident Response support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
- Triage, Investigate, document, and report on information security events.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams.
- Analysis of phishing and spoof Emails.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Tech / Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience as a SOC Analyst / IT Security Analyst or equivalent knowledge.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall/ intrusion detection systems/ DLP/ Endpoint).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
- Experience in working for Dynamic SOC environments and numerous SOC tools listed below:
- Sourcefire IPS/ IDS
- Cisco AMP
- Digital Guardian
- Cisco Ironport
- System Center Endpoint Protection
|Company||EthicalHat Cyber Security Pvt. Ltd.|