• Day to day live on-site investigations of enterprise infrastructure of on-premise and off-premise Windows and Linux servers and network devices, as well as Cloud environments.
• Supports all aspects of daily operational activities including account and resource management, backup/recovery and server hardware and software monitoring, maintenance and upgrades
• Assist in creation of internal tool and process enhancements, using automation and scripting skills to support broader Orchestration effort of manual activities.
• Providing troubleshooting expertise to large and varied environment supporting client live sites and corporate applications, with the ability to learn and understand highly complex environments in a dynamic environment
• Identify and provide support for global dependencies such as domain membership and trusts, DNS requirements, and external dependencies
• Quickly and effectively learns new systems to rapidly identify potential solutions to resolve and prevent future service interruptions.
o Independently drives complicated system related issues to resolution across multiple services and groups with little or no supervision
o Summarizes key elements of a technical problem and assigns cases to internal and external partners as necessary.
• Provide drafting and review of technical documentation and Trouble Shooting Guides for Tier I and Tier II personnel
• Experience working in high pressure, dynamic, 24/7/365 environments
• Understanding of web application platforms such as IIS, Apache and Tomcat and proven experience administering them at an enterprise level.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot large, complex systems
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Win28 and 2k12, Linux Operating Systems, as well as Cisco and other network OS types
• Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP) and load balancing concepts using F5 or Netscaler technology
• Medium level scripting skills in Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP, with a focus on automation and orchestration of operational support activities
• Strong understanding of Load Balancer configurations and utilization
• Application support and Deployment experience using tools such as SCCM, Puppet, etc.
• Experience with monitoring fundamentals such as SNMP, including Splunk to visualize performance data
• Effectively communicates technical issues in clearly understandable English in a non-technical manner and engage with globally distributed team of technically diverse individuals
• Well versed in internet architectures, including web, and application components
• Has a clear understanding and practical knowledge of DNS, WINS and Bind
• Server Security and Hardening experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or Networking
• Any certifications are a plus
*Similar or equivalent disciplines will apply
• Customer focus
• Problem solving
• Technical/Job Competence
• Personal Effectiveness
• Relationship Building
• Willingness to learn
EthicalHat is a global technology and services company with offices in Baltimore, Maryland, USA and Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The foundation of the company is based off of three principles: People, Process, and Technology. EthicalHat operates primarily within the disciplines of cyber security which include, but not limited to; information risk management, security analytics, cloud security, mobile security, etc… Our primary function to C-Suite executives within the public/private sectors is to provide technical services, vendor agnostic products, deliver full product implementations, remote MSP and support services via our network and security operations center. To learn more about how you can join a dedicated and hardworking team of cyber security professionals in India’s technology center visit our career’s page at www.ethicalhat.com.
Please Note: EthicalHat Inc., EthicalHat Cyber Security Private Limited and all its divisions are an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Network Operations Center, Systems|
|Company||EthicalHat Cyber Security Pvt. Ltd.|